Friday, April 27, 2012

Something New!

I'm a little behind here but I will try to catch up posting as much as possible. It's just been a crazy month and though it's not new to me being this busy, taking care of our sweet little Mico and working at the nail shop is not that easy to check on here. And guess what... I am not complaining being busy because I will tell you I'm an Avon representative now! For all those whining, now I am adding something new to work for. I just applied this week being one of the 5 million Avon representative and I am excited though I already was a representative before back in Philippines for almost 6 years. For anyone, who wants to help me build up my new business, please take time to check out my website and order something from my Avon website. When you find products you like, all you have to do when you checkout just ship it directly to your residence. I thank you all in advance. God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment