Sunday, February 26, 2012

It's Me..

I am starting this new blog to write opinions and insights about all the happenings in life. But I want to start about me, I am a new mother and a wife. I'm living in a small town in Kentucky, but I am from Iligan City, Philippines. I married my american husband and moved here in the State after six months of waiting for my US visa. I met my husband online and we chatted for years before we met in person when he visited me in our city in Philippines. There are a lot of women out there that I know that have the same situation and love story that I have. I'm sure that some of you who will read this are still waiting for your US visa or still in the situation of a long distance relationship and knowing it's not an easy situation, you can leave some comment here and ask me or share to me your stories. I will be posting more about me and my life and everything else, so keep reading and I will keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment