Thursday, March 1, 2012

Pregnancy Skin Problems

I am a new mom and I know it's not easy being pregnant. I remembered those days that no good foods stays in my stomach for the first three months of my pregnancy. Beside from those eating problem, there are many more changes in my body especially my skin. I got a lot of skin problem like my acne was at its worst! I know it differ from woman to woman, some women actually experience that coveted glow on their pregnancy. But I was not one of them because most of my acne was so inflamed and itchy at times. I know it's because of the pregnancy hormones imbalance but surely wasn't fun for me. I wash my face two times a day and put moisturizer on it but it doesn't help too. I also experienced getting dark skinned especially under my armpits but it slowly fades away after giving birth. Having itchy belly which look like tiny bump rashes on my belly was one of my skin problem too. I used the cocoa palmer's butter lotion for that and some gold bond body powder, which helps the itching a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment